- Please make an application before 31 January for the year
- Logo promoted on our website as a Partnership Member
- Partners logo included in the FFF quarterly Newsletter
- Opportunity to host in-person FFF events at your premises
- Offered first refusal to provide additional sponsorship
- A number of free tickets to events sponsored by the Partner
- £10 reduction to annual membership fees for Partner members
- Please read the full Partner Terms in the document pack you will receive
Platinum Corporate Partnership
By signing up to this membership you agree to our constitution. All memberships are non refundable.
1. The Corporate Partners are expected to encourage and promote each other.
2. Partners can terminate the relationship, without prior notice or liability.
3. The partnership is not exclusive.
4. There is no limit to the number of events a corporate partner can sponsor in one membership year, but the committee of the Female Fraud Forum will ultimately allocate the most appropriate sponsor (and budget) to each event.
5. For individual events, the specific terms, to either host or sponsor (including payment dates) shall be agreed in advance between the parties.
6. The ability to terminate the relationship does not apply to any existing agreement to provide sponsorship. If a Partner has agreed in writing to sponsor an event and the amount of sponsorship has been agreed between the parties, there is no provision to withdraw funding.
7. If the Partner wishes to add a condition to these Terms, then the FFF committee will consider additional terms as appropriate.